A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Monday, January 17, 2005

A day off work gives me the chance to run down and look at how things are doing. The broad beans continue to look good, growing strongly. The stolen rhubarb is settling in nicely too. I go back over to the plot I nicked them from and all looks innocent enough. I covered my tracks well. There are three old metal buckets there that the previous holder used for forcing rhubarb. One of them is just sitting over a patch of bare earth. What harm would it do to take it and pop it over my recently acquire rhubarb? Exactly what I thought, so I now have my very own rhubarb forcer. Can't wait to see if it works.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?