A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

I dash down to the hut of the Malden and Coombe Horticultural Society to see if I still have time to put an order of seed in through the catalogues there and benefit from a substantial discount. But I am too late. It's a shame and I guess I'll just have to buy my seed from the Organic Gardening Catalogue as I get a discount there through my HDRA membership. That'll teach me to take my eye of the allotment ball.
Comments:
Thanks for the fine blog and read.

Feel free to visit mine at http://www.spyware-beware.com/Spyware/Spyware_Detection.html
Adware Away It is very interesting. Hope you like it too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?