A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Monday, November 15, 2004

As I drive past the allotments this morning I take a quick peek at the skip that was delivered on Friday. Not surprisingly it is almost full. Later on I find half-an-hour to run down and throw in my five bags of rubbish and then begin the bigger job of knocking down my pile of upturned sods from a year ago when I first cleared the plot and dumping them in the skip. They haven't rotted down as well as I would have hoped and they are also riddled with weeds. My plan is to ring my dad tonight and get him to come down tomorrow and help me transfer most of it to the skip.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?