A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Monday, October 18, 2004

When I look back at postings for this time last year I see I was down at the allotment a lot more than I have been this October. It makes me worried that I am losing interest. When I went down recently I couldn't believe how bad the three beds at the back were - overgrown, brambles etc. But, although I have been a bit busy recently, the main reason stopping me from going down as much as I want to this month is the weather. It has rained an awful lot. It seems like every day when I'm off and I have a few hours to spare - it hoses it down. I'm not making excuses but it has been a wet October.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?