A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I spend a few hours down at my plot and plant my maincrop of King Edwards. I also weed around the peas and beans and strawberries, cut the grass round the edges of my beds and sow another line of Tom Thumb lettuce - three weeks after my first offering. I also brush the paths and planks so that my few square metres are looking a bit better. I still need to spend some time weeding round the onions but that can wait till later in the week. When I get home I sow my courgette and squash seeds in the greenhouse. I've only got them and the tomatoes left to put in. Not bad if I do say so myself.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?