A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Following the advice in my various gardening books I have bought some pea netting. My peas are of a height now where they need some support, bless them. I got a roll of very unpromising-looking green plastic netting from B&Q and try to unravel it to roll it over the budding plants. Unfortunately it doesn't prove to be so easy - I can't even roll out the netting, it is all caught up on itself. I try my best but in the end give up and make do with bending some twigs over some of the plants in the vain hope that it will provide them with some support.

My peas are in desperate need of some support




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?