A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Top of my Christmas wish list was a wheelbarrow and, thanks to some cash from my parents, I am able to buy one from my local Homebase. It feels good enough and I manage to squeeze it into the back of the car and drive it to the allotment. My eldest boy, Matthew, sits in and I push him up to the plot and we store it in the shed. A quick look round shows that things are continuing to grow - particularly the broad beans.

The broad beans are coming along


The peas are now of a size where they are going to need some support. I'll have to look out for some twigs or pea netting.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?