A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Saturday, December 06, 2003

My whole family is struck down by some mystery virus which lays everyone low. I spend most of the day administering medicines to the two children and doing the ironing. However, and this might be a mark of my selfish determination where my allotment is concerned, I still find half-an-hour to drive down and dump the remaining bags of leaves into the end bin. I get a shock when I get to the allotments - there is a huge skip there, waiting to be filled with loads of rubbish - of which I have plenty. I ask another plot holder how long it is going to be there for. He tells me it is only there till Tuesday. As I'm working on Monday and Tuesday, that means I will have to find some time tomorrow to through away some serious piles of crap I have building up in various parts of my plot.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?