A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

My mum and dad come down while I am at work and sow all the rye grass seed that arrived. There isn't quite enough for the whole area I cleared but it is more or less covered. They put boards around the little corner that didn't get any - and they stick a bay tree and something else in that squared-off area. That doesn't fit in with my plans for the plot so I can't see them staying too long. But I am grateful for the job they have done on the seed because I can't see that I will be able to get down to the allotment until next Monday because of work commitments and a trip to see my in-laws in mid-Wales.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?