A day-to-day guide to creating an allotment garden from a starting point of absolutely no knowledge and no experience.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Another day, another few hours of clearing. I thought I would feel stiff and sore after yesterday's exertions but it seems that limiting myself to a few hours a day means I avoid any strained muscles. The work, while monotonous, is very enjoyable - watching the little area I have cleared become bigger and bigger drives me on. One thing that holds me up is the friendliness of other plot holders. They all come by for a chat and to tell me what a good job I am doing. While it holds me up, it is great to meet loads of people with a shared interest and who are keen to see me succeed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?